This is genius! I got this idea, again, from pinterest and adopted my own healthy version. To make dippin’ dots is slightly labor intensive, but you can also create other frozen yogurt treats.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- any flavor greek yogurt (without fruit chunks for smaller drops)
- pastry bag or other plastic bag
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add yogurt to desired bag
- Cut a very small hole into the corner of your bag or use a very fine pastry tip
- Carefully squeeze bag out onto parchment paper in whatever size & shape you’d like
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until yogurt is frozen to the touch
- Remove from the freezer and scrape into Tupperware or freezer bag for storage
- Take out when you are ready & enjoy!
If you make these larger yogurt drops, you can just pop them in your mouth (aka no bowl and spoon needed). They completely melt in your mouth. They are so simple & easy to make, I’m sure they will be a big hit on hot summer days.